Links to Other Information

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

9 Days and Counting!

This will probably be my last post until we are on the way to China!  Only 9 days to travel and only 12 days until we will HAVE Kailyn!

I have recently connected with a local family who actually has the same travel dates that we do and the same consulate appointment date!  So we may meet this family in Guangzhou!  For any of you who are in the process or thinking of adopting internationally this is another wonderful blog that I will had to our list on the right side of our page.  Great story.

Choosing to See

The last thought that I would like to leave you with is what I wanted to have straight in my mind as well-why are we doing what we are doing?  And this is it....


We believe that adopting a child is God's plan for our family according to His leading in our lives.  God's word tells us that we too can be adopted into God's family through faith in God's one and only son, Jesus Christ, who He sent to die in our place for our sins.  Ephesians 1:5


Until China,


Amy



No comments:

Post a Comment