Links to Other Information

Friday, May 17, 2013

Waiting...

I just wanted to give a brief update tonight which won't be much of a read:)  As of now we are simply waiting and getting everything that we have to have in order for when we finally get travel approval from China.  We have the boys passports and are about to send off for all of our visas.  I just got word today that our i800 is being approved (Kailyn's immigration paperwork).  I have also been picking up supplies that we'll need for the trip here and there and trying to make lists in my mind of how to get my kids through the two weeks in China when it comes to food!  Especially, Joseph, my picky eater.  We've heard all kinds of stories about the food-but the only really good reports that we've heard are that the breakfasts that the hotel will serve are excellent.  The rest of the time is just up for grabs and any "American" restaurants may not taste much like ours.  I am also waiting to here that Ann at RedThreads has received our care package and I am starting to get anxious about that.  Anyway, in the meantime I LOVE this blog!  I am so glad that they haven't ended their blog after the adoption because this is the family who got their little girl at the same orphanage we are going to.  I love to read how things are going afterward and it is so helpful to me.  Their little girl is adorable!

Chronicles of Nestlewood Lane


Amy



No comments:

Post a Comment