Links to Other Information

Friday, March 1, 2013

Follow up and Two Amazing Adoption Videos!

I wanted to follow up with the previous post just to say that Andrew talked to our agency and got a much clearer picture of what is going on.  Villa Hope is transitioning to a new and hopefully more efficient means of providing matches for families.  I won't go into all the details again of why we were confused and what all goes into the matching process, but we are relieved to gain better understanding. I will also tell you that my God is way too sweet to me.  On Wednesday morning in my Bible reading (I am still in Isaiah by the way-which I LOVE!) a verse just leaped off the page and I knew it was God's way of restoring my peace and joy throughout this waiting period.  Now I will also tell you that the context of this verse is referring to the the end of times when God will restore and establish all of His people, including those of Israel who turn to Him and they will enjoy His everlasting light forever, once and for all delivering them from sadness and oppression.  (So at this I must ask-do you belong to Him through faith in His son?)  Anyway, so you get the point-the context of this scripture is not Andrew and Amy's adoption:)  But, the truth applies to all things that are from God and according to His purpose:

Isaiah 60:22  "I am the Lord; in its time I will hasten it."

I was reminded that the timing and choosing of our daughter is not dependent on the "process" and agency uses, but on the working of God.  

I also wanted to share with you two amazing China adoption videos of some friends and friends of friends that we know.  I think you'll really enjoy these!


Greer Family Adoption


Thomas Family Adoption


And for the grandparents:)



2nd Grade Living Museum-Steve Jobs 



Bud's Best Cookie Company

Children's Theatre


Amy


No comments:

Post a Comment